My sister, Ashley and her son, Mason were here to visit for the last week. It was fantastic! I wish they could be here all the time...or I could be there all the time (I think I like that idea better). I already miss them. Here are some pictures of the fun we had!
I watched Mason while Ashley went to Super Stampers with my mom. This is us making our Moari warrior faces. Intimidating, I know.
Silly faces. Mason always laughs when I cross my eyes for him.
Mason is learning how to use the camera. We're practicing checking the display screen before taking the picture and not putting fingers over the flash.
At Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in front of SHOUKA STADIUM, home of Shouka the killer whale. See my Batman cape?
We did lots more stuff but I don't have the pictures on my lappie yet. Check out Ashley's blog for the full story. http://toddandashleybraun.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
We miss you too, can you move up here NOW?
Post a Comment