Monday, October 13, 2008

Vote Yes on Prop 8


I know my blog's readership is quite minuscule, but I wanted to be sure everyone knows where I stand on this. Prop 8 would add an amendment to the California Constitution that says simply, "Only marriage between a man and woman is valid and recognized in California." It is very straightforward and its main purpose is to ensure that traditional marriage is sustained and protected by law. It does not take any rights or priveleges from same sex couples. As I've been out walking neighborhoods to share information about this proposition I've found that many people are in support of it. Not everyone was willing to share how they will be voting, but of the people I spoke with I would say the majority support Prop 8. The important thing now is to get them out on election day to exercise their right to VOTE! Go traditional marriage!

No comments: