Friday, November 7, 2008

Just Golden


November 6th I'm grateful for the Temple. Last night was my ward's temple night and it was so nice to be there with my ward family. When I'm inside the Temple I feel like I'm wrapped in a cocoon of peace and tranquility. All the junk that is going outside just can't touch me. Yay for the Oakland Temple!




November 7th I'm grateful for Kelsey. Tonight she invited me, Krystal and Julia over for dinner. She cooked us delicious lettuce wraps for dinner, then her amazingly scrumptious ginger cookies for dessert and if that wasn't enough, she finished it off with air popped popcorn with real butter. She totally spoils me all the time. I love my Kelsaba.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i love the temple too .. i need to go again soon .. and kelsey is a sweetheart I am so glad you have friends like her
jenn