Current Obsessions:
Project Runway Season 4 (Fierce!)
owls
learning how to put on eyeliner
my straightener
Good & Plenty
Project Runway Season 4 (Fierce!)
owls
learning how to put on eyeliner
my straightener
Good & Plenty
Currently Dismissing:
Presidential campaigns, media blitzes, and inaugurationsmyspace
icy windshields
icy windshields
4 comments:
interesting :) i would love to learn how to put on eyeliner haha ;)
Is this a tag??!!
I hope your talking about Good and Plenty's as in the candy...I love those! You can buy a 7 pound bag at Costco. We get a bag every Spring for our road trips and four wheeling adventures. I love them! And I still have a hard time putting eye liner on. I think I am going to attempt some liquid liner. People say it stays on so much longer and goes on easier. I want some bronze. I rarely use super dark too. That makes uneven lines look way less noticeable.
7 pounds?! I would make myself sick--pink and purple.
Post a Comment