A. We were in Manteca.
B. My mom was wearing her white trash Army jacket.
C. I had a hankering to see a large collection of taxidermied wildlife.
D. What better activity is there for small children than exploring a multi-level superstore that sells such fascinating items as firearms, ATVs, and giant fish-shaped pillows?
Isaac looks a little peeved that he doesn't get to drive . . .
. . . or maybe that's just his face.
We kept Elijah caged for his own good.
My mom intentionally framed this picture to include the ram painted on the bench. haha.
Bass Pro Shop is fun for the whole family!
3 comments:
Fun pictures! Can you send me a cd with all the pictures you took while we were there please? How come I didn't see Mom's white trash army jacket?!!
LOL nat .. i love these pics too :0)
BECAUSE I WASN'T WEARING IT!! Natalie--we were on our way back from the RS Enrichment Meeting, remember?! I was wearing a dress... At least in my ARMY jacket I would have fit in better than in a dress and nylons! LOL!
Post a Comment