November 23rd Mail. Hooray for the US Postal Service!
November 22nd Cheescake. I tried a hazelnut, cranberry cheesecake from the Beaverton Bakery. So yum. I have been craving cheesecake for so long and this one definitely hit the spot.
November 21st Movie theaters with stadium seating. I love the big, comfy seats and not having to worry about someone's head blocking my view and seeing the screen straight on. Brilliant.
November 20th Chubby, chunky cheeks.
Porter at Disneyland. This picture is like 3 months old, but you get the idea.November 19th The Book of Mormon. "...the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book." Joseph Smith quoted in the introduction of The Book of Mormon.
November 18th The keyboarding classes I took in middle school and high school.
November 17th Acoustic guitars.
November 16th Truth.
November 15th Adhesive remover. This keeps me sane when sticker gunk is too tenacious.

No comments:
Post a Comment