So, I decided recently that 2010 will be my year of music. Live music that is, aka concerts. I realize that the year is already more than 25% gone, but don't worry, I am making good headway. These are the concerts I have attended so far:
18th February - Dashboard Confessional @Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
22nd February - Bon Jovi w/Dashboard Confessional @HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA
25th March - I don't know if this would really be considered a concert (the music was recorded) but I saw 2 songs from Wicked performed by the understudies for Elphaba and Glinda @Sun Valley Mall, Concord, CA
6th April - Michael Bublé w/Naturally 7 @Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
14th April - Muse w/Silversun Pickups @Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
I'll be doing individual posts with pictures about each of these concerts and any others I might attend. Here is my wish list for upcoming concerts:
Paramore
Jamie Cullum
Jack Johnson
Imogen Heap
She & Him
Muse (again)
Sugarland
Rooney (tour dates forthcoming. keeping my fingers crossed that they will be in the area)
No concert is too big or small. The only requirement is that it be LIVE and IN PERSON.
3 comments:
You. Are. Going. To. Jamie. Cullum. I don't know whether to hate you or to beg you to take pictures.
I still haven't found anyone willing to go with me. Nobody knows who he is. I'm so glad you do. Come! You need a trip to California.
Is this Natalie Mathie? Leave my man alone!
Post a Comment