Monday, November 10, 2008

Family

November 8th I'm grateful for sunsets. I wish I had a picture of the sunset I saw on Saturday. It was cloudy and a bit rainy during the day, but the rain cleared the air and the clouds broke up in the late afternoon. As the sun set behind the clouds it was throwing gold and silver rays up into the blue sky. Just heavenly.

November 9th
For this Family Tag from Jenn I am listing 3 reasons I'm thankful for each member of my family. Since Jenn tagged me I'll start with her and do one person each day until I'm done.
I'm thankful for Jenn:
1.Because she's my big sister and she taught me all kinds of important things when we were growing up. I was lucky to learn a lot of lessons from her that she had to learn the hard way.
2. Because she loves the Savior and has a great testimony that she is willing to share.
3. Because she's a good hostess and always makes me feel welcome in her home.



November 10th I'm thankful for Mom:
1. Because she brought me up in the gospel.
2. Because she tells me she loves me ALL THE TIME.
3. Because she puts up with me even though I'm always such a brat to her.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

aww how sweet nat ! i actually like that picture of myself :) lol

-jenn