Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy 31st Anniversary Mom and Dad

Today my parents have been married for 31 years. What an accomplishment.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.

This is one of favorite pictures of my dad. I took it with my phone.


November 11th I'm thankful for Dad:
1. For starting our family right by marrying my mom in the temple.
2. For having such an incredibly amazing knowledge of the gospel.
3. For being a good listener (when he's not watching TV) and giving good advice.



Donald loves to eat at Panda Express because he doesn't have to wait for his food to be served. Impatient.


November 12th I'm thankful for Donald:
1. For letting me beat him at Golden Eye all those times. Even though it made me mad because I knew he was being easy on me.
2. For his great sense of humor. We can always find something to laugh about together.
3. For sticking it out in the Army even though I'm pretty sure it's not what he expected it to be. I'm proud of him for doing his job and doing it well.

No comments: