1. For being my little sister and one of my very best friends. Of course we didn't always get along perfectly, but I seriously loved growing up with a sister so close in age.
2. For her love and selflessness. She is always thinking of others and what she can do to make them happier. She is an amazing example to me for this and so many other things.
3. For being one of the only people that I can talk to about anything.
Mason took this picture. Pretty cute, even though it's in our hecka cool retro pink bathroom.
November 14th I'm thankful for my brothers-in-law Todd and Dan for being such hard workers and supporting their families. Thanks for taking good care of my sisters and nephews.
November 15th I am thankful for laughter. One of the things that has been making me laugh recently is the CBS sitcom Big Bang Theory. The premise sounds kind of lame, so I'm not going to explain it, just check out the show and see for yourself. Sheldon is
HIL-LARIOUS.

Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper
November 16th I'm thankful for mashed potatoes. Potatoes are seriously so amazing. Just think of all the things you can do with them. Remember in Forrest Gump when Bubba went on for days listing all the ways shrimp can be prepared? Well that's how I feel about potatoes, but mashed potatoes are probably my favorite.
To make up for forgetting our parents' anniversary, Jenn and I made them a special Sunday dinner. Special because we rarely cook and because we had it Jenn's house so there would be absolutely no clean up for the parents. Yay! Oh, and because we had real mashed potatoes. You know, the kind that take forever because you have to peel them and boil them and mash them. There is just no substitute.
Isaac helped serve dessert. Cookies and vanilla mashed potatoes.
Hurray for mashed potatoes!

2 comments:
Cookies and mashed potatoes??! NOT! That's NOT what we had! And that's not cheering for mashed potatoes either! You always did have such an imagination!! (haha!)
umm yea not vanilla mashed potatoes sound icky !! love the pics ;)
-jenn
Post a Comment